“Writing is me thinking through the end of a pen…. er… keyboard.” -Me
What is a Dimanagul?:
Dimanagul – (1)One without magic: (2)An undying abomination; (3)An individual fated to cause the destruction of the world of Pange.
Welcome to my Blog. It’s updated twice a week, Usually Wednesdays and Fridays.
Currently I will be releasing a short story once a week about 1,500 words long, feel free to contact me at Dimanagul@gmail.com if you have requests or just comment on a post. I like challenges!
Here you will find
- Juicy details on my novel , Two Destroyers and other current projects
- My insights and opinions on Writing
- Original short stories (So you can sample my writing style without commiting to a 100,000+ word novel.
- The occasional review of things that hold great impact on my creative process.
What you won’t find
- Me ranting about what happened on Walking Dead
- Team synergy tips on Marvel 3
This is A gathering of works I have recently keyboarded… ok It doesn’t work nearly as well as ‘penned’. Check out the Category Section to get caught up or reread anything you’d like if you s desire, and thank you for joining me on my journey to becoming a published writer.
Here’s a cheat sheet to my content:
Insights — Posts about my Novel directly.
Musings — Posts about writing or the creative process.
Memories — Actual chapters in my novel
Other Memories — Bonus first person chapters that suppliment the Novel.
Blogging Original Short Stories — Unrelated (mostly) writings that let you get a feel of my style.
I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com or post a comment.