“Writing is me thinking through the end of a pen…. er… keyboard.” -Me
Welcome to my Blog.
Here you will find
- Details on my novel series, Dimanagul
- Insights and opinions on Writing
- Short Stories (So you can sample my writing style without commiting to a 100,000+ word novel.
- The occasional review of things that hold great impact on my creative process.
What you won’t find
- Me ranting about what happened on Walking Dead
- Team synergy tips on Marvel 3
This is A gathering of works I have recently keyboared… ok It doesn’t work nearly as well as ‘penned’. Check out the Category Section to get caught up or reread anything you’d like if you s desire, and thank you for joining me on my journey to becoming a published writer.
Here’s a cheat sheet to my content:
Insights — Posts about my Novel directly.
Musings — Posts about writing
Memories — Actual chapters in my novel
Other Memories — Bonus first person chapters that suppliment the Novel.
Short Stories (Coming soon) — Unrelated writings that let you get a feel of my style.
I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com or post a comment.